How to be a High Value Man
There are a lot of things in life that will help you succeed, in being a high value man. You need to be smart, work hard, and have the good luck to get ahead in most endeavors. But if being successful is your goal, then there is one thing that can be even more important than all of those things combined: believing you are high value. You may not know what this means at first read, but the answer lies in learning how value works in various social situations and how valuable people behave differently from their less valuable counterparts.
You Have to Believe You Are High Value Man
You have to believe you are of high value.
If you don’t believe it, how can anyone else? You must be the first person in your own life to accept this fact.
The first step toward becoming a high value man is realizing and believing that you are indeed a high value man (or woman). It doesn’t matter if everyone around you thinks otherwise or if society says so—you need to make your own decision about what kind of person you want to be and then go out there and make it happen. Belief is a choice, an attitude, a habit, and an outlook on life that is more than just something that happens inside your head; belief is also something that leads us into action. If we believe something strongly enough then our actions will reflect what we truly feel deep down inside ourselves even if they might not always make sense at first glance (e.g., being nice becomes easier when someone mistreats us).
Listen Attentively to Your Mentor
You can also look for a mentor in your field. A mentor is someone who helps you learn, grow, and become successful. The right kind of mentorship can be beneficial to your career and life in general.
One way to find a good mentor is by networking—connecting with people in your industry who are successful and ask them if they’d be willing to share their knowledge with you. Another option is finding an online course that teaches the skills you need or reading books written by others who have succeeded in where you want to go next.
Make a Plan – To Be a High Value Man
Now that you know what you want and why it’s time to make a plan. A good rule of thumb is to ask yourself: “What would I do if I had all the money in the world?”
And then do it!
Do What Needs to Be Done
“Do what needs to be done.”
We’ve all heard this before and we know the meaning, but there is something about it that is so obvious yet often overlooked. If you are not doing what needs to be done, then you are probably wasting a lot of time and energy trying to do something else instead. This can lead to a negative outcome – both personally and professionally – as well as being unproductive and frustrating for those around us. So what does “do what needs to be done” mean? I don’t care how much money I make or how many women I date; nothing will bring me more happiness than doing the right thing at all times because that’s just who I am — a man who takes pride in his work ethic and values integrity over everything else!
Stay Positive In the Face of Failure
You will fail. You will make mistakes. You will come up short of your goals, and you may even fall short of what you want in life. Failure is not a sign that you should give up or change course—it’s a sign that you’re on the right path and still have more to learn!
Failure is part of being human, so don’t take it personally when things don’t go as well as expected; instead, use failure as an opportunity to learn about yourself and how to improve for next time.
In the face of failure:
- Stay positive.* Don’t let failure define who you are as a person; instead focus on what went wrong so that it doesn’t happen again in the future (and remember: no one is perfect).
- Don’t blame yourself for mistakes or setbacks; if something goes wrong, try not to blame yourself unless there was something within your control (e.g., if someone else did something wrong) or outside forces beyond your control were at play (e.g., rain fell during an outdoor event). If someone else caused the problem outright (e.g., by stealing money from your wallet), then feel free to get angry at them instead!
- Don’t let failures hold back progress towards long-term goals.* Even with failures along the way, eventually achieving success feels very rewarding once all’s said and done!
Widen Your Comfort Zone
- You have to be willing to try new things — even if they make you feel uncomfortable.
- You have to be willing to fail and learn from your mistakes.
- You have to take risks, even if those risks could mean failure or embarrassment on the part of yourself or others, who might get hurt. If a project doesn’t succeed, it’s not always because you did everything wrong; often there were factors outside of your control that contributed negatively or positively toward the outcome of the project (e.g., external influences like market conditions). In these cases, it’s important not only for an individual but also for society as a whole that we learn from these mistakes so that future decisions can be made with greater wisdom and foresight—and hopefully avoid making similar errors in the future!
If you follow these tips, you can be successful.
If you follow these tips, you can be successful.
You’ll be successful if you believe that you are high value.
You’ll be successful if you listen attentively to your mentor.
You’ll be successful if you make a plan and stick with it, even when it’s hard or uncomfortable.
I hope this article has helped you realize what it takes to be a high value man. It’s not always easy, but if you follow these tips, you can be successful in become a high value man.
If you need a way to start making money online this is the way I started.