High value men understand that there’s never a reason not to be honest. They know they’re responsible for the energy they bring into a room, and that finances are crucial when it comes to relationships. High value men don’t play games with women – if you’re ready for a relationship, he will be upfront about it.
High value men understand that there’s never a reason not to be honest.
The first step to being honest with yourself is to know what you’re actually feeling. To do that, it helps to think about the following questions:
- Do you like what you’re doing right now?
- Are you where you want to be in life?
If the answer is no on either of these questions, then it might be time for some soul-searching and introspection. We tend to avoid facing our truths because it makes us uncomfortable and anxious; we don’t like having our minds challenged or being confronted with uncomfortable situations. But there is no such thing as “staying comfortable forever”—it just doesn’t exist! So why not use the discomfort of change as motivation instead of something that holds us back from becoming our best self?
High value men know they’re responsible for the energy they bring into a room.
As a man, you are responsible for the energy you bring into a room. If your energy is negative or low, then everyone around you will be affected by it.
As an example, imagine going to a party with a friend who has low self-esteem and negativity. It’s likely that this person would focus on the things that he doesn’t like about himself and others (e.g., “I’m overweight”, “I’m not funny”, “Everyone here is more attractive than me”). This kind of negativity will make other people feel bad about themselves as well—and turn an otherwise enjoyable evening into one filled with judgmental thoughts and feelings of inadequacy.
High value men know that a person’s character is much more important than their ‘looks’.
Looks are good, but character is better.
A man who understands this will be able to see past a woman’s physical appearance and see her for who she really is. His desire for her will be based on more than just how she looks. He won’t care about what kind of car she drives or what type of clothes she wears because those things mean nothing compared to the character behind them!
The fact that we live in a world where looks are so important can make it difficult for us to remember that true beauty comes from within us all—not just on our outside appearances. But it’s true! We should always strive towards being more than our outward appearance because when you’re focused on your inner self instead of always trying to look “good”, then people will respect you more as an individual and not judge themselves based solely on how pretty they think they look that day (or night).
High value men know how to manage their money, and that finances are crucial.
The first thing that all high value men understand is that you need to know how to manage your money. You are running a business, and money is the fuel of that business.
If you want to be successful in life, then you must learn how to manage your finances properly. We’re not talking about being rich or anything like that—but if you don’t have any money, then how are you going to reach your goals? You will never be able to start building wealth if there isn’t any cash coming in from somewhere!
So what does “managing” finances mean? It means making sure that there’s enough cash coming in each month so that all of those expenses don’t leave us broke at the end of the month! That’s why we recommend budgeting as an important step towards financial success: it will allow us as well as our partner(s) better understand where our money goes every month so we can make more informed decisions about spending habits going forward.
High value men don’t play games with women – if you’re ready for a relationship, he will be upfront about it.
If you have to take a minute to think about it, you’re playing the game.
If you don’t know but want to find out, then ask him straight up. Don’t play games with him or yourself at all.
If he doesn’t say it and you still want to be with him anyway, then go right ahead because he clearly doesn’t care what kind of person he is or how many people he hurts because he’s just not over whatever happened in his past and will use it as an excuse for anything even when there isn’t one! You deserve better than that!
High value men always keep their promises.
- The first thing a High Value Man understands is that making promises is one of the most important things in his life.
- He knows that if he makes a promise, he has to keep it. If he doesn’t keep it, then what’s the point of making it?
- Having made this decision, he also knows not to overcommit himself. If you are going out with your friends for Friday night drinks and Saturday afternoon at the park with your kids, don’t make plans with someone else on Saturday night as well! You will either have to cancel on your friends or let down whoever was expecting something from you for that evening. And if you’re dating multiple people who expect different things from you at different times and places…then maybe you need to re-evaluate some things about how much time/energy/attention each person deserves from YOU!
Be honest, be industrious, and make sure you keep your word.
- Be honest, be industrious and make sure you keep your word.
- You can’t go wrong with being honest in business. Honesty is the best policy, because it will help build trust with your customers and clients. If they know they can rely on you to do what you say, they’ll be more likely to do business with you again (and again).
- Hard work also pays off in the long run. Being industrious is a virtue—but it doesn’t have to take up all of your time! Work hard when it comes down to it, but don’t let yourself get burned out too much or else you won’t have enough energy left over for fun things like spending time with friends or watching Netflix at home after work…
The key to a successful relationship is finding a partner who shares your values and has similar goals. So, if you want someone who’s willing to put in the effort and be honest with you, then it’s probably time for some self-reflection. If there are things that are holding you back from finding love (or even just casual sex), then it might be time for some changes!